Thursday, January 15, 2009

My first blog

Welcome to Warming Up at the Ramada. Taken from the title of my most recent book, I've created this blog for anyone crazy enough to follow my work on this and other writing projects. I'm a newcomer to bloging, so it may take me a while to determine the focus of my work here.

Current writing projects include a revision and expansion of Warming Up at the Ramada: A Hermit's Memoir. The present version was published in the form of a synopsis, in October, 2008, by Green Ridge Publishing of Lincoln, Nebraska. The expanded version is entitled Warming Up at the Ramada: A Hermits Memoir and Other Essays, and should be ready for publication before the end of 2009.

Other works in progress include On Various Subjects: A Collection of Miniature Essays and Dialogues, and The Eternal Internal Conflict. These titles are both another year or two away from completion.

No comments:

Post a Comment